When you or your child attends an appointment with us, please note that:
- On arrival at your appointment you will be asked to fill out a registration form.
- Self-funding patients should call 020 7467 3009 for payment details and quotes prior to their appointment.
- Patients who are insured by a UK based or international insurance company will need to provide a GP referral letter, membership number and pre-authorisation number in order for LCU to invoice the insurance company directly.
- If surgery is required, this can be billed directly to an UK based or international insurer with a letter of guarantee for payment.
- Patients who are sponsored by an embassy are required to provide a letter of guarantee prior to their appointment.
Letters of guarantee can be faxed to our office on 020 7000 1294 or emailed to office@LCUUK.com
A letter of guarantee can also be given to the practice manager on the day of your appointment.
“Complex Adult & Paediatric surgery from the UK’s top head & neck surgeons”